DIGITAL ACTIVE LOUDSPEAKER ULTIMATE POWER AND FIDELITY
The class-leading DSP750 is Meridian’s highest performing architectural loudspeaker. Engineered using Meridian’s, core principles of acoustic design, the DSP750 delivers high-resolution audio that is perfect for architectural installations and dedicated home theatres.
Featuring all-new drive-units, including a beryllium tweeter, the DSP750 produces a natural and lifelike sound with high fidelity and perfect tonal balance. Its high dynamic range, incredibly low distortion and outstanding signal-to-noise ratio combine to provide full-range audio with exceptional
headroom and low listener-fatigue.
With a host of exclusive Meridian technologies on-board, the DSP750 resets the standard of architectural loudspeaker performance.
- Ultra-shallow (100mm deep) design provides full DSP loudspeaker performance, while the rough-in box and frame system allows for easy installation and precise positioning.
- Three new, high-performance drive-units. • ‘Double-baffle’ aluminium enclosure design minimises unwanted resonances and colouration.
- Separate mid-range driver enclosures eliminates interaction with the bass drivers.
- Grille attached by magnets may be painted to match interiors.
- Each of the five drive-units powered by a bridged pair of amplifiers; each pair capable of delivering over 100W into 8 Ohms.
- EBA (Enhanced Bass Alignment) eliminates time smearing across the frequency range.
- Dynamic bass protection provides maximum excursion without distortion.
SPECIFICATION AUDIO INPUTS
- 1 x Meridian SpeakerLink connector (RJ45) AUDIO OUTPUTS
- 1 x Meridian SpeakerLink connector (RJ45) PERFORMANCE
- Peak SPL 120dB @ 1m
- Frequency response 30Hz – 40kHz AMPLIFIERS
- 5 pairs of Class D amplifiers - each pair bridged for greater than 100W into 8 Ohms TWEETER
- Beryllium dome with diffraction expansion technology MID-RANGE DRIVERS
- 2 x 100mm with woven polypropylene cones BASS DRIVERS
- 2 x 160mm long-throw, high-output with Titanium voice coil FRONT PANEL CONTROLS
- On/off rocker switch, IR window
- Rocker switch selects “Right”, “L + R”, “Left or Centre”
- RS232 socket – 3.5mm minijack (long version – 18.6mm)
- LED indicators show power status and configuration settings DIMENSIONS/WEIGHT HEIGHT: 1230mm [48.5in]*
- WIDTH: 203mm [8in]
- DEPTH: 102mm [4in]
- WEIGHT: 16 kg [35lbs] GRILLE DIMENSIONS
- HEIGHT: 1251.3mm [49.25in]
- WIDTH: 222.5mm [8.73in]
- DEPTH: 4mm [0.16in] POWER
- IEC mains connector included in back-box connects to flying lead attached to enclosure