Established 1968 01603 627010 firstname.lastname@example.org
Arcam SA30 Class G Intelligent Integrated Amplifier
The SA30 comes with full Dirac Live room correction (3 profiles available) to ensure the best possible sonic results.
The SA30 has a dedicated switchable MM/MC phono input befitting a high-end performance amplifier. The SA30 also comes supplied with 4x digital inputs (2x co-axial and 2x S/PDIF), plenty to connect all those digital audio devices.
The SA30 is equipped with the ESS Sabre ESS9038 32-bit high-end DAC. There are 4x analogue inputs are available for legacy connectivity and even an HDMI ARC enabled input is on hand. There’s also a comprehensive I/P control suite, including Control4 and Crestron compatibility.
Devotees of the latest high resolution digital audio systems will welcome the SA30’s support for MQA as offered by the likes of TIDAL Masters. The SA30 is also ROON ready and its ROON endpoint status means that it is all set to receive audio from ROON’s digital music player and library system.
Wireless support is extensive. Expect seamless and gapless support with Apple’s AirPlay 2 as well as UPnP streaming set-ups and Chromecast enabled equipment.
• Class G amplification for impeccable sound
• 120W of power per channel into 8Ω, 220W into 4Ω
• 5 analogue inputs including switchable MM/MC PHONO
• 4 digital inputs
• 1 ARC input
• GoogleCast, Airplay 2, uPnP Streamer
• Roon endpoint
• MQA supported
• 3 Dirac EQ profiles (input assignable)
• 32-bit DAC,Sabre ESS9038K2M
• Full I/P control including Control4 and Crestron
• Total harmonic distortion + noise = 0.002%