Established 1968 01603 627010 firstname.lastname@example.org
The newly redesigned InWall Silver/15 Sub is the perfect choice where prodigious bass is desired without the imposing presence of an unattractive black box in your room. The InWall Silver/15 Sub features a 700 watt amplifier, a long-throw, cast-basket 12″ driver, and the most structurally solid inwall subwoofer enclosure available anywhere.
Now you can have serious built-in bass, not the weak bass from conventional open-back “woofer” designs that lack extension, articulation, and output, but rather bleed unwanted sound into adjacent rooms. The new amps provide simple”plug-and-play” set-up. Great performance right out of the box in nearly any room.
An elegant Acoustiperf grill can be custom ordered in any color to match your decor, further minimizing this subwoofer’s visual impact upon the room. Where there is at least 15″ of depth; in a false wall, a cabinet, or between 16″ centered floor or ceiling joists; the InWall Silver/15 Sub is the one answer for powerful yet invisible bass.
Compact Flat Design.
Triad AcoustiPerf Frameless Metal Grill.
Amplifier: Rack (1 space) mountable 700 watt DSP RackAmp.
• Compact & efficient – Only 14-1/4” deep; Rack friendly (ears included).
• EnergyStar compliant & energy efficient.
• Five user selectable Preset Modes. (Normal, Cinema, Night, User 1, User 2, User 3).
• Intuitive Menus.
• Changes are dynamic (hear them in real time) & auto saved.
In addition to common menu functions, Installer Setup Menu offers:
• Slope adjustments for all filters at 12, 24, & 48 dB/Octave.
• Multiple Power On Methods:
– 5V – 20V Trigger
– IR with discrete controls
– Sense On Threshold
– Sense Off in Minutes
• Optimize multiple subs for best performance
– Delay time aligns subs together for better impact
Fully engineered, Premium MDF enclosure.
Triad’s Basic, & Custom Finishes are available for this product. The standard finish for this product is White paint. For any other colors, please refer to Triad’s Custom Match Finish program for this product. The paint we use is a top quality enamel and is applied with a light pebble finish.
Since all computer monitors and their colors vary, the digital color you see here will be different from the actual product finish.