No Products in the Cart
Joins the Artera Play+ CD player/DAC/preamp, Artera Stereo power amp and Artera Solus all-in-one system in Quad’s flagship range of solid-stage audio electronics.
The Artera Pre and Stereo are perfect partners – the latter sports the latest version of Quad’s famous Current Dumping topology to deliver a captivating combination of dynamic power, vice-like grip and sumptuous sonic detail from a compact, cool-running power amp.
All Artera Series components share the same compact 32x32cm footprint, with a crisp, clean aesthetic that both evokes Quad’s past and looks forward to the future.
The housing provides a rigid structure that exudes quality and resists interference from external vibrations, with a textured aluminium front panel, thick glass top and CNC-routed heat sinks on either side. The minimalist appeal of Artera components is further enhanced by touch-sensitive controls built into their circular OLED displays.
A fully-featured remote control is also provided.
- In: 3x RCA (AUX1, 2 & 3), XLR, Phono
- Out: RCA (PRE, RCA (AUX), XLR
- Headphone Jack: 6.35mm
- Line/XLR Gain (Max): +8dB
- Phono Gain: +53.5/73.5dB (MM/MC)
- Line/XLR Sensitivity: 775mV (Line/XLR)
- Phono Sensitivity: 4.1mV/410uV (MM/MC)
- Line/XLR Input Impedance: 10K
- Phono MM Input Impedance: 47K/100pF
- Phono MC Input Impedance: 100R/1.7nF
- Max Out: (<0.1%) 2.3/4.6Vrms (RCA/XLR)
- RCA/XLR Headroom (<0.1%): 4.1/8.2Vrms
- Phono Headroom: 62/6.2mV (MM/MC) @1kHz
- Freq Response: 20Hz-20kHz (±0.2dB)
- THD: <0.002% (20Hz-20kHz)
- SNR: >110 (Line/XLR) 80/76dB (Phono)
- Channel Separation: >100dB (10kHz)
- Output Impedance: 120/100Ω (RCA/XLR)
- Standby Consumption: <0.5W
- AC: 230/115/100V ~ 50-60Hz
- Dimensions (WDH): 320 x 320 x 105mm
- Net Weight: 7.8kg