No Products in the Cart
The all-new XR subwoofers are a master class in design and engineering refinement that challenges what is possible from a compact, sealed subwoofer design.Our goal was to push the boundaries of performance while never losing sight of aesthetics by wrapping everything up into a suitable size that won’t ever feel out of place.
XR embodies our “Art Embracing Science” philosophy. It’s the perfect complement to any system and blends perfectly with our award-winning Founder series of loudspeakers. • Faceted Cabinet Design: XR’s cabinet is not only purposefully beautiful but intentionally functional.
The geometric profile elegantly distributes the massive load of housing the powerful woofer inside, providing greater strength and rigidity than traditional rectangular designs. • Cascade-Fusion Bracing: Further increases cabinet rigidity for maximum acoustic precision while also breaking up standing waves internally, which provides more accuracy and greater bass clarity.
Best-in-Class Premium-Grade Finishes: XR cabinets are offered in various beautiful premium-grade finishes: Walnut and Black Walnut have a smooth satin finish with distinctive wood grain. Our exclusive Midnight Cherry and Piano Black feature a luxurious hand-rubbed, high-gloss finish.
• Vertical Mounting System: To further improve the XR’s performance-to-size ratio, Paradigm engineers used a Vertical Mounting System to fit more woofer into the same space, maximizing the performance possible while keeping the footprint of the subwoofer in check.
• Dual-Motor Ultra Long Throw Trilinear Suspension: XR’s Ultra Long Throw Trilinear Suspension is grounded by a dual-spider centring system that supports the voice coil on both sides to ensure clean linear motion while pushing the envelope of its excursion.
• Split Coil Construction: Oppositely wound turns on each coil, effectively eliminate motor non-linearity. High-temperature wire (adhesives rated to 450° F/232° C) ensure long-term reliability and very high power handling. Apical formers contribute to high stiffness.
• Patented Active Ridge Technology (ART): XR’s patented ART driver design “overmolds” durable driver surrounds to allow the farthest possible throw without distortion or destruction for a 3dB gain in output, with a 50% reduction in audible distortion compared to drivers held back by standard surrounds.
• CARBON-X Unibody Bass Driver: XR’s Carbon fiber reinforced drivers use a single-piece cone construction for added strength, especially at higher volumes, with the lowest possible mass to ensure every detail and note can be felt.
• Up to 2.2kW of Powerful Class-D Amplification: With colossal power reserves and the massive output capability of its Ultra Long Throw Trilinear Suspensionenabled woofer, the XR subwoofers achieve effortless sound during even the most demanding musical passages or movie soundtracks.
• Anthem Room Correction (ARC®) with ARC Genesis Software and premium Microphone.
• Mobile Control App: Power without control is meaningless, so to control and tune XR’s
performance, we added our simple and powerful mobile Control App. Get quick and easy access to all of XR’s settings and sound adjustments, including volume, phase, low pass filter, DSP mode and more, all from the comfort of your seat.