No Products in the Cart
Linn’s proprietary Dynamik Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) technology generates stable low-noise power rails for the audio circuitry, with higher mains noise isolation and efficiency than noisy, bulky conventional power supplies.
All Akurate power amplifers feature high quality binding posts and are available with either balanced (XLR) or unbalanced (RCA Phono) connectors. Choose from two, three and four-channel models to exactly match your system requirements.
Cool-running and virtually silent during normal use, Akurate power amplifiers can be combined to improve performance through multi-amping and upgraded all the way to fully Aktiv configuration, with a dedicated amplification channel powering each individual loudspeaker drive unit.
Automatic signal-sensing technology detects the presence of an audio signal and minimises power consumption by reverting to sleep mode when inactive, while fault detection and protection mechanisms help safeguard your system against short circuit or excessive load damage.
An exceptional power amplifier in its own right, listen to an Akurate power amplifier as part of a full Akurate System to experience why this is the true performance choice for music lovers.
- Linn Chakra technology for responsive, powerful and efficient performance
- Powered by Linn Dynamik Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Output power 200W per/ch (into 4Ω) - Available in 2, 3 or 4 channel models
- Choice of balanced or unbalanced models (XLR or RCA connectors)
- Internally upgradeable with Aktiv crossover cards for use in a fully Aktiv system
- Energy saving automatic signal-sensing circuitry
- Precision-engineered enclosure offers exceptional acoustic properties