JVC DLA-NZ8 D-ILA
The JVC DLA-NZ8 D-ILA projector is the world's first home theater projector to feature 8K/60p/4K120p input. It is equipped with a new 8K/e-shiftX proprietary technology to reproduce 8K-quality images.
- Newly developed 8K/e-shiftX technology reproduces 8K image quality
- New 0.69-inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- BLU-Escent Laser Light Source
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high-quality lens
- High brightness of 2,500 lm provides vibrant and dynamic images
- Native Contrast Ratio of 80,000:1 translates to a spectacular Dynamic Contrast Ratio of ∞ :1
- 2x HDMI (48 Gbps, HDCP 2.3) inputs, supporting 8K60P and 4K120P input signals
- HDR10+ contains the metadata of the producer’s intentions for each scene, and with such data, the projector is able to automatically reproduce images as the creator intended.
- Frame Adapt HDR* dynamically tone maps any HDR10 content frame-by-frame or scene-by-scene and automatically performs adjustment to achieve optimal images close to reality as seen by human eyes. As a part the Frame Adapt HDR, the projector offers improved gamma processing accuracy from 12- to 18-bit equivalent to reproduce smoother and finer gradation
- New Theater Optimizer** function, which works in Frame Adapt HDR mode, offers optimum HDR images by analyzing usage environments using the screen size and gain information and intelligently adjusts tone mapping.
- Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum HDR10 image quality
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
- Nine settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Adjust, Installation Style, Keystone, Pincushion, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- Wide Colour Gamut above exceeds DCI/P3 spec creating saturated, beautiful images that come to life
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
The projector is driven by three native 4K D-ILA devices, a high-quality 65 mm glass lens, and Ultra-High Brightness of 2,500 lumens. The BLU-Escent laser diode light source also contributes to project images that come close to reality. Compatible with the latest HDR10+, the projector boasts industry-leading HDR performance. 8K, Laser, and HDR are the keywords that describe JVCs DLA-NZ8. *As a home theatre projector, as of September 2021; according to research by JVCKENWOOD.