Designed specifically for the UK market, the S/E3 version of the Debut comes with a larger and more stable platter. This provides a more solid bass response with added weight. Improved motor dampening gives better isolation, while in terms of sound quality, isolating the motor means less background noise and a more dynamic and revealing sound.
- Pre-Fitted with an OM 10 Super cartridge
- Gloss Black finish (as seen on the Debut Esprit, Xpression III and others)
- Larger 12" platter for ultimate record hold
- Improved bearing set in original arm
- Improved motor with new suspension system
- Unique rounded drive belt reduces resonant forces transferring to the sub-platter
- Rear mounted junction box allowing for upgrade of turntable interconnects.