No Products in the Cart
The award-winning Leema Acoustics Tuscana 2 Anniversary, available at Martins Hi-Fi.
As Tucana 2 but the “Hot rod” version with low resistance double weight copper circuit boards, Nichicon Muse capacitors, Noratel extra quite transformers, hand-matched transistors.
Since its introduction, the Tucana has always delivered unparalleled audio quality in a premium chassis that is well received by users and press alike. As such the Tucana has received multiple awards in the decade following its launch and has established itself as a reference device delivering what other amplifiers can only aspire to.
To celebrate 10 years of the Tucana, Leema has revisited those keys areas within the circuitry that matter the most when defining the character and delivery of its already impressive sound. The result is the Tucana Anniversary Edition which along with its revitalised internals is also fitted with a gorgeous new front panel with machined and chrome-plated solid billet Leema Delta logo and “ANNIVERSARY EDITION” badges.
Inside the changes continue, the printed circuit boards are upgraded with double the weight of copper, further reducing the resistance of PCB traces and improving power delivery. All relevant capacitors have been upgraded to the Nichicon high-quality audio grade MUSE Series. PCB to speaker terminal wiring is now our Reference 2 speaker cable, that's 16 woven cores, multi-strand high purity copper with individual strand silver plate.
As before all transistors are hand-selected and precision-matched in amplifier sets for optimal performance and lowest distortion. The power amplifier transformers are the excellent Noratel “xtra quiet” units ensuring perfect power delivery without undesirable hum or excessive heat generation. As with the rest of the Constellation series, this unit is supplied with our new Focus remote. Make no mistake, this is still the Tucana you know and love, simply better.
Of course, we didn't stop there, inside the box each amplifier will have an individual passport, with each stage of assembly signed off by the production operative responsible. A duplicate of the production testing and measuring result documentation signed off by the test engineer is also included. The unit itself will be supplied in a reusable cloth bag with printed Leema logo and the packaging inserts are now 100% recycled high impact black cellular foam meaning entire packaging is now fully recyclable
• All printed circuit boards significantly upgraded to higher-spec copper and gold: twice the weight of metal on the board!
• All relevant capacitors upgraded to high-quality ‘Nichicon’ audio-grade types
• All transistors hand-selected and precision-matched in amplifier sets for optimal performance and lowest distortion
• Power amplifier transformers upgraded to Noratel ‘xtra quiet’ low-noise/low-temperature-rise spec, with silicon-steel belly band magnetic shielding.
• Amplifier cable to terminal wiring is now the recently launched Leema Acoustics’ Reference 2 speaker cable: 16 woven cores, multi-strand high-purity copper with individual strand silver-plate
• Terminal and PCB output wiring uses silver solder
• Custom front panel with machined and chrome-plated solid billet Leema Delta logo and ‘ANNIVERSARY EDITION’ badges.
• Each amplifier will have an individual passport, with each stage of assembly signed off by the production engineer responsible.
• Each amplifier will include a duplicate of the production testing and measuring result documentation signed off by the test engineer.
• Amplifiers will now be supplied in a re-usable cloth bag with printed Leema logo. Packaging inserts are upgraded to 100% recycled high-impact black cellular foam. Entire packaging is now 100% recyclable.