Established 1968 01603 627010 email@example.com
CEDIA 2013 Winner—Best New Product!
Cinema One is simply the best movie player you can buy. It combines pristine picture quality with high-fidelity sound to transform your living room into the ultimate home theater. Unlike streaming services, Cinema One lets you enjoy all of your movies in true bit-for-bit Blu-ray and DVD quality—whether imported from CD, DVD, or Blu-ray, or downloaded from the Kaleidescape Store. It stores up to 600 DVD or 100 Blu-ray quality movies and automatically catalogs your library in an award-winning user interface. What's more, you can simply download Blu-ray quality movies right from the Kaleidescape Store—the only store that offers movie downloads with the same audio/video fidelity as Blu-ray discs.
Kaleidescape Scenes will change how you think about your movie library. Perfect for those times when you don’t have two hours to watch an entire film but want to enjoy a unique moment with family and friends, Kaleidescape Scenes lets you instantly jump to the very best moments in your favorite films. Think of it like skipping around and listening to only your favorite songs instead of entire albums.
Cinema One stores up to 600 DVD or 100 Blu-ray quality movies and goes from zero to opening scene faster than any Blu-ray player in the world - without warnings, previews, menus, or ads. Unlike streaming services, Cinema One lets you enjoy all of your movies in true bit-for-bit Blu-ray and DVD quality - whether imported from CD, Blu-ray, or downloaded from the Kaleidescape Store.
Playback: CD, DVD, Blu-ray or Kaleidescape Store Content
Import From: CD, Blu-ray or Kaleidescape Store
Storage Capacity: 100 Blu-Rays or 600 DVD’s or 7,150 CD’s
Storage Expansion: Can be doubled by the addition of a second Cinema One
Compatible Disc Vault: DV700 Disc Vault (£3,235)
Cinema One - Features
- Plays straight to movie, no more unwanted pre-movie; warnings, previews, menus or advertising.
- Movie and CD libraries are automatically catalogued and displayed via the award-winning user interface.
- Two Cinema One Systems can be linked to double the storage, combining their content into a single library that can be enjoyed from two separate locations within the house.
Example: Pause a movie in your family room and resume playback later on (even days later) in the master bedroom exactly where you left off.
- Copy Blu-ray’s direct to the Cinema One’s internal storage. Playback is only possible if the Blu-ray disc in present within the Cinema One or a DV700 Disc Vault.
- Copy DVD’s direct to the Cinema One’s internal storage. Playback is then possible without the requirement for the DVD to be present within the machine. (Feature only available for units shipped from Kaleidescape prior to November 29th).
- Purchase true Blu-ray or DVD quality content from the Kaleidescape Store.
Currently Supported Studios within UK (July - 2014): Warner Bros
- Upgrade your DVD quality content via the Kaleidescape Store to Standard Definition or High Definition quality content for a nominal fee. (Note: This feature is reliant on the movie being available to purchase from the Kaleidescape Store)
- Upgrade with the addition of a DV700 Disc Vault, providing for convenient storage of your Blu-ray discs (Note: digital content stored on Cinema One), thus avoiding the need to locate the disc each time you wish to play a Blu-ray movie. What’s more the DV700 makes it quick and easy to automatically import a large number of Blu-rays and CD’s to the Cinema One.
- Get more from your Kaleidescape Cinema One system via the use of the iPad App (free of charge).
Click the image below for the Pulse/Kaleidescape feature in Essential Install Magazine
Size and Weight
Regional Playback Control
The DVD region code of the Cinema One can be changed up to four times.
The Blu-ray Disc region code of the Cinema One is set at time of purchase and cannot be changed by the customer. Any Cinema One can import any Blu-ray Disc. An imported Blu-ray movie will play if a component of the system matches the region code specified by the disc.