Established 1968 01603 627010 firstname.lastname@example.org
JVC DLA-Z1 is a native 4 K D-ILA projector incorporating a “Blu-Escent” laser light source with a brightness of 3000lm and dynamic light source control plus 20,000 hours operational lifetime.
Additionally, vivid high brightness, high-quality 4K picture is produced with via new lens dedicated for 4K and the Cinema Filter with wide colour gamut.
Newly developed Native 4K D-ILA
JVC first developed its Native 4K D-ILA device in the year 2000 and has continuously developed it since. The latest D-ILA device has narrowed the pixel gap by 31% against former devices to 3.8 ㎛, realising high-quality 4K (4096x2160px) picture with the World’s smallest 0.69” device.
Combining vertical orientation technology and planarization technique, unnecessary scattering and diffraction of light has been decreased for a high contrast ratio. DLA-Z1 uses three 4K D-ILA devices, each device dedicated for colours; Red, Green and Blue. As a result, a smooth, detailed picture without the lattice being seen can be produced even when using large screen sizes.
Laser light source “Blu-Escent”
The light source will be JVC original Laser technology “Blu-Escent” using a Blue Laser diode. This will mean high brightness of 3,000lm and 20,000 hours long life can coexist. The improvement of brightness will make compatibility to large size screens over 200inches, and raise the peak brightness on HDR picture, which will bring depth to the picture like you have never experienced on home theatres before.
Dynamic Light Source
Using the Laser Diode as the light source, light output can be controlled instantly. This means brightness control can be made without delays compared to the conventional mechanical adjustment (lens aperture). DLA-Z1 can control the laser output accordingly to the scene’s brightness, which creates picture that is close to the human perception. Also by controlling the laser output when switching scenes or during signal identifications, contrast ratio of ∞:1 has been realised.
4K Dedicated Lens
Together with the “4K D-ILA” devices, a new 16 group 18 sheets all glass lens and full aluminium lens barrel has been developed. The diameter of the lens is 100mm compared to conventional 65mm, in order to project the 4K resolution to every corner of the screen whilst keeping a wide shift range of 100% vertical, 43% horizontal shift.2 In addition, adopting five anomalous dispersion lenses in accordance to the different refractive index of R/G/B light, the chromatic aberration and color fringing when shifted can be minimised, resulting in precise projection of 4K resolution graphics.
- Applying to become the World’s first projector with the “THX 4K Display” approval.
- Evolved from JVC’s original “Multiple Pixel Control” technology, the new algorithm optimised for 4K devices can produce images with fine details even when converted from Full HD images.
- "Clear Motion Drive" blur reduction technology is compatible to 4K60P (4:4:4) and "Motion Enhance" minimises the motion blurs significantly by optimising the drive of the D-ILA devices. The combination of these two technologies results in smooth and detailed image for a variety of images.
- Compatible with “Auto Calibration Function”3, which can calibrate the various pictures under various environments automatically, optimizing the picture accordingly to the viewing environment.
- Additional new screen compatibility for "Screen Adjust Mode", which optimises the colour differences caused by different screen materials.
- Equipped with “Low Latency Mode” which decrease the input lags from the source.
- Ten Installation modes are created for collective management of the settings like Lens Memory, Pixel Adjust, Screen Mask, which may be adjusted depending on the installation.
- The latest HDMI/HDCP2.2 standard incorporated for both two HDMI inputs. These latest HDMI inputs are capable of handling data transfer rate up to 18Gbps.
Devices: 0.69" 4K D‐ILA（4096×2160)
Light Source: BLU-Escent (Laser Diode)
Dynamic Contrast Ratio: ∞:1
All-glass lens: 100mm/ 18 in 16 groups
Motorized Zoom: Horizontal/Vertical Offset
Projected Image: 4K (4096 x 2160)
Inputs: 2x 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2
Multiple Pixel Control: Up to 4K60P 4:4:4
HDR Compatible: Auto HDR Preset
Motion Enhance: 2D, 3D, 4K
Drive: Upgraded Clear Motion (CMD)
Colour Space: Digital Cinema Initiative
THX: 4K Display Certified