No Products in the Cart
A full-range yet compact floorstanding speaker, Majik 140 will bring your music to life without dominating your room.
High frequency precision and wide dispersion are provided by the 2K Driver Array featured across the Majik range, while separate bass and mid drivers ensure musical accuracy at lower frequencies.
Majik 140 provides great value straight out of the box, as well as offering higher levels of performance through a range of upgrade options, from simple bi-wiring through to a fully Aktiv configuration within an Exakt system.
Solid aluminium upgrade stands are also available, providing greater stability and less vibration so you can enjoy better performance across the entire frequency range.
The Linn Majik 140 Speakers are 4-way floor-standing loudspeakers which deliver exceptional musical performances with deep, controlled bass.
Available in a choice of high-grade, real-wood veneer finishes, the timeless design of Majik 140 will enhance your living space, and the sound quality of your hi-fi.
Majik 140 perfectly complements other components in the Linn Majik range, combining premium audio performance with unbeatable value.
• Overall sizes incl. supplied stand: (H) 975 mm x (W) 250 mm x (D) 335 mm (H) 383⁄8 inches x (W) 93⁄4 inches x (D) 131⁄8 inches
• Weight (with supplied stand): 21.3 kg/47 lbs
• Cabinet volume: 40 litres
• Impedance (passive): 4 Ω
• Impedance (Aktiv bass): 8 Ω
• Impedance (Aktiv midrange): 8 Ω
• Impedance (Aktiv tweeter): 7 Ω
• Impedance (Aktiv super-tweeter): 7 Ω
• Efficiency: 88 dB for 1 watt at 1 metre (1 kHz)
• Frequency response (Passive): 55 Hz - 20 kHz
• Frequency response (Aktiv): 55 Hz - 20 kHz
• Crossover options: Passive or fully Aktiv
• Connection options: Single, bi-, tri- or quad- wire / amp; four-way Aktiv - Binding posts can accept 4mm banana plugs, bare wire and spades
• Optional bass reduction: 2 dB
• Finishes: Cherry, Oak, Walnut, Black Ash, Rosenut, White