Vimberg Mino Ceramic
Ex-Display, great condition Vimberg Mino Ceramic speakers in grey veltek finish. Please contact us for more information or to discuss delivery details.
Introducing the Vimberg Mino speakers, made in the same factory, and from the same designers as the legendary Tidal hi-fi company, they have made an instant impact at Martins Hi-Fi
The Mino is being equipped with a 90 mm Accuton ceramic midrange woofer. Despite of its very hard and light diaphragm we managed to integrate this driver without any kind resonances at all and blend it perfectly into the tweeter and the woofers. Like no other.
- 3-way fullrange loudspeaker
- VIMBERG™ MRD-cabinet with decoupled aluminium high-midrange mounting plate
- 1 x 30 mm Accuton™ Cell ceramic tweeter
- 1 x 90 mm Accuton™ Cell ceramic midrange woofer,
- 3 x 168 mm Accuton™ Cell woofer, long excursion design with 3D shaped honeycomb sandwich diaphragm
- optional: 30mm Accuton™ Cell diamond tweeter (Mino D), also upgradeable anytime later
- highend Mogami™ speaker cable wiring inside, Argento™ binding posts
- VIMBERG™ highend crossover: ultra linear frequency response with optimized impulse response
- exclusive use of Mundorf™ & Duelund™ components.
- Dual-Tune bassreflex port design for lowest port noise and selectable F3
- Decoupling height adjustable isolation gliders and 3D-shaped installation triggers for optimized setup and placement to every floor
- Exclusive VIMBERG™ real piano lacquer: summit white or jet black
- nominal impedance: 4 ohm (lowest point: 3.8 ohm at 100Hz)
- Efficiency: 89 dB
- Weight: 2 x 72 Kg / 2 x 159 lbs.
- Weight incl. packaging: 2 x 83 Kg / 2 x 183 lbs.
- Shipment dimensions: W 40cm x L 155 cm x H 60 cm